}

Saturday, October 17, 2009

LL Bean Signature Line


(Image is from The GQ Eye)

For those of you who know me well, you know that I wear lots of black t-shirts with images of ships, weapons, and, of course, owls. If you know me really well, then you know that those shirts, as well as much of my wardrobe, come from the Portland, Maine line Rogues Gallery. About a month or so ago I read on PTLDME that Rogues Gallery creator/designer Alex Carlton would be designing a new line for LL Bean called LL Bean Signature. Some pictures of the line are up at PTLDME, Secret Forts, and The GQ Eye. I think it looks like J. Crew meets Rogues Gallery. I apologize to anyone who may be more fashion forward and resent the J. Crew comparison, but, for me, that means I think it looks awesome. Check it out.

No comments: