}

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Ride Through New Mexico

I attended a conference in Albuquerque, NM last week and took the opportunity to take some photos along the way. I'm still experimenting with panoramic photos stitched together in Photoshop. I took I-10 to NM 26 to I-25 and my favorite spot I stopped to take photos were the Bernado and La Joya Waterfowl Areas, which are part of the Ladd S. Gordon Waterfowl Complex. The photo above was taken there and is best viewed on a larger size. I also stopped in Hatch, the chili pepper capital of the world, and Truth and Consequences, because who wouldn't want to stop in a town called Truth and Consequences?
new mexico field
road and sky New Mexico
I also kind of like this panorama I took from a rest stop. If you view it large, you can see a huge flock of ravens on the left hand side. They eventually flew right over me. I don't know how many there were, but it must have been dozens. I like this rest stop picnic huts too.
NM rest stop panorama
NM rest stop

No comments: